The FoCoMX 2017 lineup is now public and promises to showcase Colorado’s rich musical talent. Presented by the Fort Collins Musicians Association (FoCoMA) and sponsored by Odell Brewing Co., the 9th annual FoCoMX weekend boasts 250+ Colorado bands and solo musicians at 28 Downtown Fort Collins venues.
This year’s lineup is filled with even more live music to explore including bands who have made their mark on the Fort Collins’ and Colorado music and recording scene. Many of the festival’s featured bands have exploded onto the national scene and are often touring or in the studio. With a wealth of genres, audience draw, and strong commitment to their native music scenes these bands show the diversity, relevance, and strength of Fort Collins’ music movement.
2017 Featured Musical Bands:
Featured FoCoMX artists include:
The Patti Fiasco - recently chosen to open for Bon Jovi
Slow Caves - recently signed to management
John Magnie - of the Subdudes
The Grant Farm - opening for SCI at Red Rocks this summer
Cary Morin - IBC winner
Edison - also recently signed to management
Qbala - final show in Fort Collins
This uniquely Fort Collins event brings thousands of music lovers closer to their favorite Colorado bands while exposing them to new music, bringing professional development opportunities to the musicians themselves, and entertaining thousands of residents and tourists. The festival celebrates its ninth year of successfully showcasing over a dozen music genres and nearly 300 live performances over the course of two days, while featuring local venues who support live music throughout the year, and furthering FoCoMA’s mission to support the success of local musicians and our vibrant regionally recognized music scene.
2017 quick facts:
- Event Dates: Friday, April 28 & Saturday, April 29
- $25 presale, March 1 through March 31, 2017 ($35 after March 31st)
- For sale at: FoCoMX.org
- A weekend wristband provides music enthusiasts with an opportunity to experience Northern Colorado’s extensive variety of live bands from every genre, DJs, and even some comedy shows!
- FoCoMX.org: The FoCoMX 9 website has the comprehensive schedule with all the music lineups for fans to browse, listen to bands and plan their musical weekend. (www.focomx.org). The website features the music lineup, schedules, press information and graphics, volunteer opportunities and information on free industry workshops/panels for local musicians
- Over 250 volunteers help make the festival possible and they earn a free festival wristband for their time donation.