Skull & Roses returns for its 4th year celebrating the music and community of the Grateful Dead at the Ventura County Fairgrounds (California) from April 2-5, 2020. A new ticket category, GA Plus, was introduced this year for 500 lucky fans, which will offer many great perks including exclusive opportunities throughout the weekend to attend intimate performances, rare interviews, and more in the GA Plus section of Hunter’s Lodge, a comfy, indoor space located just outside of the arena.
This is the initial lineup of a very special series, so stay tuned as more artists are added!
Intimate performances by Steve Kimock, Jackie Greene, John Kadlecik, Grahame Lesh & Elliot Peck, Holly Bowling, Doobie Decibel System feat. Jason Crosby and Roger McNamee & more.
Interviews with Steve Parish, Melvin Seals, Dennis McNally, Jay Blakesberg, Roger McNamee & more.
Slideshow “Between The Dark and Light”, The Grateful Dead photography of Jay Blakesberg.
Grab your tickets and secure your accommodations (hotels or off-site camping) for what is sure to be an EPIC weekend as we celebrate the music and community of the Grateful Dead!
Enjoy All The S&R Perks With GA Plus:
- Complimentary access to Thursday Night Kickoff Party featuring live performances from Stu Allen & Mars Hotel and Rooster Conspiracy.
- Access to our S&R Lounge Tent inside the arena.
- Pit Access and VIP Viewing for all Live Performances.
- Attend Intimate Performances and Interviews with Musicians, and more as described in our announcement above.
- Access to private cash bars.
- Air-conditioned restrooms.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Full-service bar.